10.14.2010

Perm, Russia

We're off the train and exhausted. Our first stop is at a family that I taught who was baptized after I left.



After we took a short nap at there house we visited some of my old areas including my old apartment.



Then we had some ice cream in the cold



Then we went to the place where we used to go to church (minus the graffiti)



Then went to the place where they meet now


Then we visited the city center and ate at a nice Italian restaurant. Melissa will soon be posting about how much we loved the food in Russia and how that was why we went to Italian. :)

After that we went back to the families apartment (dormitory
really since they share the bathroom and the kitchen) and hung
out with my buddies who have grown up so much since I was last there



This is them break dancing



After that we had a long 25 degree cold all nighter in the Perm, Airport on the way to Moscow

Look for the last post of Russia and Melissa's addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...