11.05.2010

The Dirty Dash

We came. We ran. We got DIRTY at the Dirty Dash at Soldier Hollow in September. This a long overdue post, but for memory's sake, we'll record it anyway. We weren't lucky enough to have our own personal photographers along the course and since we don't want to blow our month's food budget on photography, we'll just be using the photos that were taken by Flo-Foto, but you'll get the same idea.


A fresh and CLEAN start


We stuck together the entire time which I'm grateful for so Brandon could help me over these wooden walls.


The stinkiest part was running through the marshes of Deer Creek. Then it was up a giant hill to the slip n' slide. The finish line was perhaps the best part. Brandon made a grand entrance.


Check out that mud!

Yep, that's me wallowing in the mud. Brandon pushed me down and let's just stay I got a little stuck. :)

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...