3.19.2011

Happy Birthday Brandon

It was Brandon's birthday on Friday. I'm so glad I married him. Our marriage is not perfect, but he is the perfect match for me. I could not be happier. We had a very fun day celebrating. And I had a good excuse to be in the kitchen. (What ever happened to my promise to not talk about food? I'm not sure.) I made one of his favorite breakfasts of blueberry muffins with scrambled eggs and potatoes.
While he was away at work, I got to decorate and wrap a few presents.


 Before eating his favorite dinner of chicken alfredo and our new favorite breadtwists , he got to open one of his presents. We went to a nearby park and tried it out. See that smile? Yes, I love that he finds so much happiness in a simple think like a kite.We couldn't have asked for better wind.


 Whereas Brandon is a natural when it comes to this...


 I am not.


Happy Birthday to my kite- flying-loving husband!

5 comments:

  1. happy birthday brandon! i know that park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON! Glad you had good wind...looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Brandon!! What a fun day- and such a great wife you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up on your blog cause I didn't have the address before...we just had those breadtwists for dinner TONIGHT! They are our favorite too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...