11.04.2011

I'm Thankful for: Brandon's Thoughtfulness

I always thought gifts were my love language. I know, that sounds vain. But, the more I have thought about it, the more I've realized that it isn't the gift that gets me. It's the thought behind the gift that means so much to me. In fact, anything thoughtful (gift aside) is what I appreciate and love the most.

I'm thankful for all the thoughtful things Brandon has done for me these last few months. Some of them include:

-I came home from the end of long work week exhausted. Brandon knows how much I love taking baths as a way to relax. However, we don't have the luxury of a bathtub in our apartment, so he decided to make one for me. He knew I would love it after coming home late from work. Inside that blue tarp was a nice bath tub of warm water waiting for me.


-He will often send texts or chats during the day that say something like, "I love you both so much"  or he'll leave a note in my lunch that he'll pack because I'm running late.

-He's so patient when I fall asleep through movies. I can't make it past 10:00 anymore.

-We usually have cleaning parties on Thursday. To my surprise when I got home from work, I found this sign and the house already cleaned...

It's these little things that make marriage so rewarding.

2 comments:

  1. holy smokes this is cute!! I love the bath thing. What a good pair you two are :) That baby is lucky to come into such a marriage as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stud! I can only hope that all us single ladies out here find someone as thoughtful - for real! :)
    *muah*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...