12.18.2011

4th Advent and Other Christmas Things

We have loved this Christmas season! It has been the perfect balance of festiveness and peace. 
Some of the festive things we've done lately...


*Visit Temple Square with the Youth. We love the youth in this ward!

*Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. Quite different from last year with David Archuleta,
but helped get us in the mood of Christmas nonetheless.

*Finally getting our Christmas card together. I wasn't sure if it would happen or not, but we finally did it!
Brandon is such a good sport! I'll post it later this week, but for now, you can see an outtake.
Oh, the things we'll do for a picture! 



*Celebrating 4th Advent. We let the candles burn down as we listened to Christmas music,
wrote letters to missionary siblings, and read from the Bible.
*Yesterday after running some errands, I came home to this on our table:

Brandon has been doing the 12 days of Christmas for me. Talk about the most thoughtful gift
I have ever received. On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: 6 Christmas Activities, 
5 spending quarters, 4 songs that remind him of me, 3 love notes, 2 lindt balls, and one massage. 
I look forward to every day for the next surprise.

Now just a few more things to finish up and we'll be ready for Christmas!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...