12.29.2011

Oh Baby Oh Baby...

Since Emily was in town over the holidays, my little sister Kristin threw us a double baby shower with relatives and some mutual friends. Kristin made it so festive with all the decorations and food. I sure felt spoiled and I'm glad this baby finally has some of the necessities because his/her mama has been slacking!




Who needs to have twins? We got a lot of the same things in matching bags. So fun!

Becky. Karen. Me. Cindy. Em

Sisters! Kristin. Me. Em. Katie
Cousin Juli and Kynli. Em. Me.
My Aunt Marilyn and Ruth
Lisa and Heidi- Cross-country friends from high school
Jeni and her cute girls Millie and Lizzie
Melissa and her girls
Amy and Ashley- the girls I used to babysit!

Cousin Cheri
My sister-in-law Jessica and mother-in-law

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there! Looks like a fun time with so many friends and family. Can't wait to meet Baby Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there and been in the "family " crowd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it turned out like a fun time. It's crazy how we've all grown up. And you are the cutest prego girl EVER. I looked like a whale I swear. And I love your maternity clothes. Congrats on the King babies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...