4.20.2012

letter from blake: what i did last weekend

Hi there! It's me, Blake! I like weekends. I like hanging out with mom, but I love weekends because that is when I get to hang out the most with dad. Before we start another weekend (and I hear my parents have some fun plans for us), I have to tell you about last weekend. It was special. I got to meet my great grandma and grandpa Wilson. They came all the way from Oregon to visit.  Millie is so sweet and Ellis is hilarious!


I got a little jealous of my cousins who got to play outside while I had to stay all bundled up inside like a baby. Oh wait, I guess I am. Well anyways, I can't wait to be good friends with all my cousins!

And here is me and three generations above me. I'm a lucky boy.

 Here is me with my grandma Sunday and great grandma Wilson. I spent time with my other grandma and great grandmas when I was in heaven. That is why I decided to come 6 days late, because I was having too much fun with them!
Anyways, I got to go. I'm pretty hungry and ready for a nap!
Love, Blake

2 comments:

  1. I just love your view on life and heaven. and I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! SO true about heaven :) You are a genius, Mel!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...