8.26.2012

yellowstone

Our first stop in Yellowstone was the Fountain Paint Pots. The crystal blue water is deceiving. It made us all want to jump in for a swim! 




The thing I wanted to see most on this trip was the Grand Prismatic Spring. It did not disappoint. The contrasting colors of orange and aqua was beautiful! Add in a little mist and it was breathtaking. I was in picture-taking heaven until my camera died. Dang. 


 


I have been on a lifelong quest to find an Asian driving an RV. In fact, my whole family has been trying to find one as well. You always seem them in tour buses, but never driving an RV. Should have known that Yellowstone was the place to find one.  


A trip to Yellowstone is not complete without Old Faithful, right? Actually, I'm glad we had some time to kill waiting for the geyser so I could charge my camera. I found a little corner in the lodge with an outlet. Bingo!

Yellowstone is just gorgeous. I can't wait to go back and have more time to explore. 


1 comment:

  1. your pictures are awesome! i think jon and i need to make a trip to yellowstone soon...maybe next summer.
    also, blake is seriously a beautiful baby! those eyes, that perfect face!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...