10.21.2010

My "A" Sister

My sister Sarah and I started the "A" sister club when we were younger and we needed a break from the sisters who were right next to us in age. We had to come up with a creative name and the best we could do was say we were "A" sisters since both of our names ended with an "A"

Last week, my "A" Sister got her mission call! She will be serving in the Arizona Tuscon Spanish speaking mission. I could not be more thrilled for her. Although I will miss her SO. MUCH.


Love you my "A" sister!

2 comments:

  1. what CRAZY! congrats sarah. i don't like watching them all grow up and be old enough to go on missions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard, I am so excited for her. Wow, she looks so good. Pass on my congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...