11.17.2010

If you need some candy...

My sister Sarah and I scored a jackpot on candy at Target.
No, we're not big candy people.
But a 75% off sign was too hard to pass up.
As we were discussing if we really needed it and how long it would last, a lady filling her whole cart full told us that she only buys candy once a year and its when its on a good sale like this.

That sealed the deal. We're banking on the fact that it will last until next Halloween.

We got giddy as the grand total for all of this was $11!


If you are in a sugar bind, you know where to come :)

4 comments:

  1. At this point our Halloween candy's almost gone...hmmm....I'd come but I guess after travel expenses that would be some pretty expensive candy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal!!! I never find good deals. Maybe I don't get out much with all three kids. It gets scary sometimes if I do. Just think your ahead for next Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, what a great idea and DEAL! Cool, mel! you always find the savviest way to save money and get cute/cool things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am a sucker for fun size candy. i cannot buy it. i have no temptation with a full candy bar, but make it smaller and i think i can eat 10 of them! which is never a good idea!
    way to get a good deal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...