4.28.2011

Best News of the Week or Maybe Year...

Do you remember how much I LOVE H&M? 
Ever since I lived in Germany, it has been my favorite store.
And conveniently, Brandon has grown pretty fond of it himself.
I love it so much we took a world H&M tour last fall.
Which was after my inaugural trip to a US based store.
Get the picture? I LOVE H&M!

Well, the point is the marketers over at H&M
know how much I talk this store up and have let me in on a little secret
that they wanted me to share with you.

Ready??

H&M is coming to UTAH!! This Fall!!
(Although I do have to admit I liked that it wasn't in Utah
so it could be a novelty. But I won't be complaining too much. 
I'm pretty sure I'll be there at the Grand Opening!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be at H&M....for my first time ever...AND with YOU no less...TOMORROW!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaked out when I read this... SOOOOOOOO EXCITED! I am in desperate need of a good H&M visit! :)
    *muah*

    P.S. Enjoy DC!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...