9.16.2011

Baby Q&A

Thanks everyone for being so excited for us! We are thrilled. We've been getting a lot of questions, so I thought I'd answer them here for all. 

Q. How far along are you?
A. 19 weeks (almost half way--yay!)

Q. Are you going to find out the gender?
A. No, we love surprises so are going to wait!

Q. Have you been sick?
A. Isn't everyone sick at some point? I never threw up, but I had my fair share of nausea. I'm over that now though- thank goodness!

Q. Have you craved anything?
A. Not really. Except potatoes in all forms and cheese have tasted extra good the last few months.

Q. Do you have names picked out?
A. We have a few ideas, but we won't be revealing them :) 

Now some questions for all of you...what advice do you have for us as we prepare for this awesome adventure?

5 comments:

  1. WAHOO!!! I won't give much advice since I have no kids, but I do know that loving your spouse makes for a great example for kiddos!

    p.s. how did you guys make that scrolling picture thing for the pregnancy post(last post)? I've been trying to do something similar......is it hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no parenting advice since i am not a parent...i guess sleep when the baby sleeps? i've heard that one a lot. congrats again - how great that you kept it a secret so long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Way exciting. My only advice would be to get as much sleep as you can now!! (hopefully you will just have a great sleeper of a baby) Oh, and get a swaddler blanket, it works miracles. (helps with sleeping)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My advice is to take all the advice you receive with a grain of salt. :) Everyone has their own opinion on the perfect way to do things, and the thing is, you'll know your baby better than anyone else. Trust your instincts. I was amazed at how powerful instincts are, even very early in motherhood. You can ask for advice (and you'll get plenty even when you're not asking for it!), but just remember that YOU are the Mom, and Moms really do know best (and Dads too!). So excited for you!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is awesome that you have kept it quiet for so long.
    I don't know if this is really advice, but - giving birth is SO fun! Seriously! Yes there is some pain involved, but mostly it is the most exciting, amazing, adrenaline pumping experience. Don't be scared, don't over-plan. Things will happen how they happen. Your body is capable of amazing things. It will be one of the most joyful days of your life. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...