9.20.2011

The Raspberry Inn

After we went to the State Fair a few weekends ago, we stayed at the quaintest little bed and breakfast. Actually, it was my dad's house. I called him to see if we could spend the night since we had to be in Kaysville early on Saturday morning. Little did I know we were going to get the royal treatment.

We found this note and cookies on our bed when we arrived:


And the next morning he got up early to make us this delectable breakfast:


I think my festiveness came from my mother and father.

5 comments:

  1. Ok. This is the cutest thing ever. Way to go Papa King!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. That's all I can say. I LOVE your Mom AND Dad! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dad is the best of the best! I love him. What a cute thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!!! THIS IS amazing! Such a great dad :) Yes, I see the festiveness from him too. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...