10.04.2011

Just a little "witchcraft"

Saturday night was a dream. I got to hang out with my sisters all night long. None of my sisters live in the same city so it is not too often that we get to be together. But on Saturday, I got to hang out with them all night long, including my festive cousin. We went shopping, found some awesome thrifty finds, had a fall dinner, and even did a little "witchcraft".


My mom made a similar witch years ago. We've always wanted to make one and finally got around to it. The best part is we only had to buy a piece of wood.
The festive table. I'm quickly learning that fancy dinners will be far and few between when we have kids. But that's okay. It will be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. so cute! And fun that you got to hang out with your sisters. :)
    Speaking of hanging out - are you guys around next Saturday (Oct 15)? I'm going to host a little get together at my friends house in SLC where I'll be staying. My family, Cindy & Paul, you guys - anyone else is welcome! Let me know. You can email me at jen_from_the_block@hotamil.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH so cute! I love how festive you all are :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...