2.25.2012

blake {at one week}

(*ps. I'm sorry if I offended anyone by my last post in saying that we were sick of people asking if the baby was here yet. We really didn't mind that people were excited for us and interested in knowing what was going on. I simply meant that every time we got asked it made me worry that I would have to be induced.)

I can't believe Blake is already one week old today. It has been adjustment getting used to feedings and a new sleeping schedule, but overall I think Blake is a pretty content baby. We'll keep him around.

Things to remember:
-He has the cutest little whimper. We call it his dinosaur cry because it sounds like a baby dinosaur.
-He loves sleeping in the swing.
-He has had fun hanging out with Dad--especially watching his first BYU basketball game.
-I know they say that babies can't smile this early on, but I beg to differ. We catch him smiling a few times a day.
-In the past few days, he has become much more alert and doesn't sleep quite as much.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from his first week. It makes me sad to see how much he has already grown!





1 comment:

  1. wow, I can't believe you actually got a picture of him smiling. He's way cute! And, reading your birth story about wore me out. I'm so glad Blake finally came along without you having to be induced. And, I was amazed you could all ready talk about doing it all over again. I'm dreading the whole labor part this time around and not quite sure what to do: epidural or natural. I guess I'll see what the next few weeks bring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...