2.22.2012

blake's firsts

Can we just stop time? I don't want my baby boy to grow up! 
It is heaven having this little guy around. We both find ourselves completely content
to sit and stare at Blake all. day. long. For the most part, he is such a happy baby.
Here are some of his firsts...

first car ride
*going home from the hospital. He didn't mind the car seat at all.




first bedtime
*He loved being all snuggled up. He didn't sleep great the first night, but I didn't mind getting extra cuddle time with him.








first doctor appointment
*doc says he looks great. weighs 6 lbs 13.5 oz which means he has gained 6 oz since he left the hospital

p.s. I have a feeling Blake will be taking over our blog posts. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. 
He is consuming our lives right now but we wouldn't want it any other way.

2 comments:

  1. When you have kid they really do take over the blog. And the rest of your life. :) but it is fun. What a cute boy. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I cant wait to see you as a mom in person. You're a natural.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...