2.13.2012

love week: i love gym time

I have never been a big gym person. One, I don't like to pay the money and two, exercising in the fresh air is always more invigorating. But ever since my last two jobs have given me discount gym memberships, I have become a fan. And here is why: 1. I love being able to workout when it's cold. 2. Even if it's dark, I can still work out and don't have to drag Brandon along. 3. I love seeing how many calories I've burned. 4. Being surrounded by other people working out motivates me. 5. I can watch my heart rate and make sure I'm keeping it low enough for the baby. Speaking of baby, it's not here yet. But that is okay. A due date is just a guess anyway. We enjoyed our workout tonight together and I have to say that I'm grateful that baby has been such a trooper in letting me workout the entire pregnancy. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW. Go you!! So happy for you--whenever it happens :)

    P.s. I LOVE the gym too. Just seriously love it. What's my problem?! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go you! That is amazing to exercise through the whole pregnancy. I need to do better at that but i have been better this time around than any of my others. Happy Valentines Day! Can't wait to hear news of the baby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...