9.05.2012

the sacrifices melissa makes for me

Melissa and I decided a while ago that even though other people do read our blog she blogs just for us.  She actually blogs mostly for me so I don't miss out on what she and Blake do everyday but also as a way for us to remember the amazing times we have together as a family.

For those of you however that do read our blog and see the wonderful pictures Melissa posts I'd like to give you a "behind the scenes" look at how the magic happens.

You probably saw in the previous post a picture of me at the putting green about to sink a "long" one foot shot but what you didn't see was this.


This is her prepping for the shot she was about to take.  By the way, this was Melissa's first trip to a golf course so those of you thinking "Golf Etiquette" should give her a break.  Being the Sunday family's professional photographer can be a tough job and she does a heck of a job. Thanks for making these sacrifices to take great pictures.

You now have had a small peak into what (who) makes this amazing blog into something special.  Love you Melissa.  Thanks for documenting our life.  Keep on snapping those awesome pics!  You're amazing.

And now since I've complemented her on her awesomeness I can show you one of my new favorite pictures of mine that she recently took.


Yes, you are right.  My awesome wife chopped a chunk of my hair out of my head.  Luckily I'm off the rest of this week until I start my new job at Adobe so it has time to grow back.  Hopefully it will grow back enough before Monday so it's not too noticeable.  The great news about this though is Melissa offered me free haircuts for life for her slip up.  I think I'll take her up on her offer.

3 comments:

  1. the hair is so funny! i only gave jon a haircut once. i botched it so badly he shaved his head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute. I've sent my husband off with that same haircut a time or two. Good thing they love us anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shot of mel down on the golf green. so classic. the things we girls do for a "great shot"...as in picture, not putt...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...