11.12.2012

blake lately

Blake makes me laugh every single day. Recently...

 this smart little guy figured out how to open the puff container.
You should have seen him quickly trying to stuff as many in his mouth before we cleaned them up.


He likes to be in the kitchen with me. Since I couldn't hold him while I was cooking,
he got to hang out in the laundry basket. He had a blast. I love that he is sticking out his tongue.

I'm afraid to say that my baby isn't much of a baby anymore.
Here he is in his Sunday best. Doesn't he look so grown up?


He loves any chance he gets to stand up.

He is one happy, curious, determined little guy. 



1 comment:

  1. He doesn't look like a baby anymore. He is looking so grown up. Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...