5.27.2013

on the falls

Brandon had to travel to Idaho Falls for work, so Blake and I tagged along and made a road trip out of it. While he was working, we explored the "city", had a very memorable experience at Ross of which I'll spare the details (but let's just say it involved my child eating something no one should ever eat), and shopping with my sister Kristin and her two kids.

 

We spent Friday night with the Murrays picknicking and playing at the park, eating Kristin's famous cookies, and chatting.


My cousin's wedding was the same weekend in Rexburg. It's a beautiful Temple with an abundance of natural light. It was a windy day and we didn't  get any pictures, but I was grateful for the reminder of the covenants that B and I made nearly 5 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...