12.27.2013

where to begin?

I've missed blogging on a regular basis. So much so that it's making me crazy.  Writing things down helps me remember those memories a lot better. And I guess I'm afraid of forgetting the things that I don't record. On the other hand, life has been more demanding lately and there is a fine balance between living life and merely recording it.

I'm hoping to be catching up on all of the happenings lately including:

-our move
-our new abode
-our kitchen remodel
-Evelyn at 2 months
-our far-from-picture-perfect Sunday before Christmas
-meeting Santa
-Christmas Eve
-Christmas
-family and friend get-togethers

Until then...enjoy 2 of my favorite pictures from Christmas with these 2 little people who make me the luckiest mama!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...