12.28.2013

our first Christmas at home

Our first Christmas at home was far from what we envisioned (read this. what were we thinking to try and get so much remodeling done before the holidays?). Here are a few snippets of what our first Christmas at home looked like. I'm already excited for next Christmas when we can decorate more and have a much more peaceful December. 

we had lots of snow! 

what monstrous icicles! they lasted forever. 

a frozen tree in our front yard. 


I convinced B to let me get this nativity for our family way back in August, before I knew we would be buying a house. I'm so glad we had it up to remind us every time we walked by of the meaning of the season. 


the tree Blake decorated. the first thing he did each morning was have us turn it on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...