3.17.2014

last saturday

I've been itching to get out and go somewhere, but we didn't have to go far to have a fun outing. We visited the wetland trails that are just 5 minutes from our house. It was a short visit, but I definitely think we will be going back often. Besides, Blake is finally okay with wearing his sunglasses. I think he's a pretty cool-looking dude with them on. 



Later that night, we had the Taylors over since they were in town. I love so much that Blake is good buddies with his cousins. Just look at how cute him and Colton were. They kept wanting to give hugs to each other, although Blake looks apprehensive. 





And I'm sure Brooke and Evelyn will be good friends when they are a little older,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...