7.03.2014

pudding paint + pool party

Now that I live closer to my friend Amanda (we've been friends since 8th grade!), we try and get our kids together once a week to do something fun. We've been to a park, marched alongside the marching band as they practiced for the parades, and have had a pudding paint and pool party. I did pudding paint as a child and have wanted to do this with Blake for a while. I'm grateful we finally had an excuse to do it! The kids loved it. I think it had to with the big mess they created. That's what summer is all about--getting dirty and wet!






We pulled out some butcher paper and pudding cups and let the kids go crazy. No wonder why now Blake tries to eat every type of paint now. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...