7.02.2014

june: the little things


Some moments from June that I don't want to forget: 
Bike ride date on our last morning in California. I loved these beautiful, HUGE flowers

Loved spending time with my 2 sisters in California
Evelyn is getting so big! She fell asleep on one of our many adventures. 



A Sunday evening stroll 

A morning at the Train Park. 
Getting dirty with cousins. That is what summer is about. 

Evelyn's first time swinging. She really enjoyed it. 
On one of 6 trips to Home Depot in one week to fix the sprinklers, I got a crazy idea to make a balloon arch for the ward 4th of July breakfast we were in charge of. The PVC pipe wouldn't fit in our car, so I had to hold it on the freeway all the way home. It was worth it! 
Blake is constantly asking to hold E. She likes it...most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...