10.11.2014

"never too young for flowers"



One of my favorite moments from Evelyn's birthday was what happened after Brandon walked in from work. He was planning on taking Evelyn on a little date, but since she took an extra long nap, it didn't happen. I thought it was so cute that he would think of that all on his own.

He then pulled out a bouquet of fresh yellow tulips. He said, "A girl is never too young for flowers, so I got Evelyn some." I started to cry. The $5 bouquet from a grocery store was beautiful and the perfect finishing touch for the party, but it was more than that. I could just sense the deep love he has for his little girl. Sometimes I don't give Brandon enough credit for things, but he is a loyal dad and I just know he is going to have a sweet relationship with Evelyn all her life.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...