11.06.2014

playing in the leaves

Just a few days after we got home, Em and her kids came to our neck of the woods. They already had their trip planned before we ever knew we were going to New York. So it was lots of cousin time for the next week. Kristin and Blaine also came down from Idaho since it was our big family Halloween party. 

First outing: exploring on the Lagoon trail and playing in the leaves. It's always a good reminder about how simple joys are the most fun sometimes to kids.  

Also, can I just say that the Fall this year was the most perfect I can ever remember? October was so warm, yet fallish. The leaves were gorgeous. Fall is just my favorite. I'm grateful to live in a place where we have Fall. 

(Except that because it was so nice, I took lots and lots of pictures. Enjoy the photo dump!) 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...