2.26.2015

bowling!

Bowling is more than just throwing a ball and hoping (yes, hoping) that it knocks more than one pin down. It brings back so many childhood memories of loading up in the big gray van, driving to Weber State University Wildcat Lanes and bowling 1, or 2 games if we were lucky. I always loved wearing the bowling shoes. I'm still in search of my own pair! 

On President's Day, we took the 3rd generation Kings bowling together for the first time. It was a little crazy juggling the kids, especially since Brandon had to work that day. But, we all had a blast. I hope we can do it again when we're all together. 

And for the record, I got a 110. It's been years since I've bowled over 100. Even with all the practice as a little girl. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...