2.20.2015

the party-animal party

Blake is our little party animal. Nearly every day he is asking if we are going to have a party. In fact, when we were out a friend's house for lunch a few weeks ago, he said, "This is such a fun party!" I hope he will always look at life as a party. Because there is always something to celebrate!

It was my turn to host preschool the day before his birthday, so I decided to do an animal themed day for our party animal. I kept it super simple and only because Emily was here to help was I able to get some photos.

We had animal print muffins, made balloon animals, had everyone bring their favorite animal, read a few of Blake's favorite animal books including This is the Way and Polar Bear, Polar Bear, sorted animal cookies and played outside. We're so glad Hudson could be here to party with us.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...