2.20.2015

valentines day festivities

So, I woke up with the flu on Valentine's Day. Needless to say I had little energy to be festive. Bummer. I'm so glad we did our date the night before. Since all the cousins were in town, we ended up going to my dad's house for heart pizza and minute-to-win-it games. I'm glad my family had a fun and festive night anyway. And to see my dad's mouth stuffed with marshmallows trying to describe "secret admirer" was a moment I'm glad none of us missed.

The next day, we hosted a dinner for my entire family, complete with heart cookies. The cousins were so cute decorating them and Blake kept adding more and more sprinkles. A valentines' day is just not a valentines day without heart cookies.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...