3.30.2015

easter egg hunt

Yes, yes, I'm so behind on blogging. But I'm going to start here and eventually I'll get all caught up :)

Over the weekend we got to meet our new niece, Helen. That was a treat in and of itself. She is so tiny and adorable. I forget how small newborns are (especially at less than a week old.) The other treat was watching Blake and Evelyn get in on their first 'real' Easter Egg hunt. We always do a little one in the yard, but this Easter egg hunt was legit. Over 50,000 eggs filled with candy, prize coupons, and money. They even had an adult hunt that Sarah, Brandon, Justin, and I participated in. We didn't win the kitchenaid or any cash, but we had a blast running around like crazy people and filling our pockets and shirts with eggs (since baskets and bags were not allowed.)

Easter is just so fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...