12.02.2015

oliver at one month

Wow. This month with Oliver in our family has flown by. Life has been busy, busy, busy. I wish I could just freeze time and savor every second with him. But I'm also glad that he is sleeping longer through the night and we are getting more of a routine down.

He is still a very content and sweet baby. He has started smiling in the last week and more alert when he's awake. One morning I slept in a bit (thanks to Brandon) and I looked over and he was just gazing out the window from his swing. He has yet to sleep in the pack n' play or crib since he does best in the swing or in our arms. And he's still in our room because I can't put him in another just quite yet.

He has had some acid reflex issues, but ever since he's been on medicine for it, he's been much more comfortable. And comfortable = pleasant = happy mama. He usually falls asleep around 9:30 and wakes up at 3:30 to eat and then again at 6:30 am.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...