- Blake and Evelyn had cousins to play with all morning.
- Brandon so kindly made the rolls I was supposed to make for my family and our friends the Moores and was able to deliver them while I slept in bed. It was his first time making them and they looked great.
- Oliver slept most of the day and there were plenty of people to hold him when he was fussy
- I didn't overeat. :) Or eat at all.
- Sarah came and got my kids ready for the feast. Evelyn looked adorable!
- I had enough energy to stand up and snap a few photos at least!
- While everyone took a post dinner walk, Brandon stayed behind and kept Oliver and I company. He was a rockstar that day.
- I had more appreciation for good health and was reminded to not take it for granted like I do.
Oliver turned one month old that day. I wasn't able to get photos like I wanted, but I caught this cute one while he was playing on the floor. Man, I love this little boy so much!