8.30.2010

cleanup

cleanup #1. I guess I can't be such a control freak. We've been planning and working so hard to have everything ready for our trip so we could get to bed early tonight and start our trip not tired. haha. should have thought again. as soon as i got home from work tonight, the upstairs tenant ran out and told me the washer have overfilled. what?? i ran into our house to find puddles and puddles across the entire kitchen floor, and carpets soaked! So we got to spend a few hours cleaning, soaking, mopping, and trying to dry the carpets. I guess there is one bright spot to the whole thing...we will come home to a spotless & mopped kitchen floor.

cleanup #2. I had to clean off our camera card so we would have a nice empty one for our trip. So, here's to the more exciting cleanup of the day. we're off. stay tuned for our adventures. until then, enjoy some pics as of late.

the macho tennis boys

the ultimate birthday candle...a sparkler!

wish i saw this girl more often

is my little brother really not little anymore? he is so fun to be around.

and my cute mom-to-be sister. doesn't she look like a model? no fair! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your family! Sorry about the flooding! ENJOY your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE SO much fun Mel! I can't wait to hear all about the adventures! Cute family pics, by the way-- when were these taken?? love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, i love you guys. so fun to see a big family picture. have fun on your trip - cannot wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...