1.27.2013

GOAL:: 3

In additional to going to bed by 11, Goal 3 was going to the gym at least 2x this week. I don't think it's coincidence that right after I made my goal for the week I was flipping through this month's ensign and there was an article titled Excercise: The Mom Prescription. I couldn't agree with it more. In an ironic sort of way, exercise actually gives us more energy. I haven't made it a priority the last few months and I could tell that I was more exhausted than I usually am.

I was hoping to go more, but I went 2 times. And that's okay because something is better than nothing. I could tell a difference that it made along with going to bed at 11 most nights. And I know if I stick with it, it will be a habit that is hard to break.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...