2.25.2013

GOAL:: 6 +7

Yay! I finished a big project that has been hanging over my head: Blake's baby book. I wasn't exactly sure what to do. I kept going back and forth between a digital picture book (they are so nice and have so many options for picture layouts, etc) and actually printing out pictures. The real pictures won out at least this time around. I kept stressing that whatever I do for Blake I'll have to do for the rest of my children, but then I realized that times change and I can do whatever is best at that moment.

My reasoning for the real photos was because I already print this blog every year and we keep a separate journal just for Blake, so I liked the idea of having a real photo book to look through. I was also able to include his ultrasound photos and hospital bracelets in this book, that I couldn't have put into a digital one. I split up his pictures by month and included a month card with handwritten notes of highlights from that month.

I'm so happy with how it turned out. And there is still space in the back that I can add more photos as I print them. This was my gift to him for his 1st birthday. I hope he appreciates it someday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...