2.03.2013

GOAL::4

I cried the day I put the baby clothes away. Maybe not really, but perhaps the sentimental side of me was what was preventing me from doing it. I mean, the pile has been collecting on the floor for months now. So I knew what goal 4 had to be. Bite the bullet and just do it.

Thanks to Andrea sharing a recipe to get all those yellow baby stains out, the baby clothes are not only put away, but are stain-free now too.  I can thank Blake, too. He kept me motivated by providing the entertainment like trying to open the ribbon container and pulling out all my folded clothes. It was a team effort.


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! You can't be packing away burp clothes and baby blankets already!? How did Blake get so big so fast!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...