12.08.2013

evelyn {at 2 months}

Evelyn, just because I took this photo when you were actually 2 months and a few weeks, don't hate me, ok? Life has been so so busy and I promise to be better at documenting your little life. At least I've had my phone nearby to capture some of the little things.







Things to Remember: 
-much more alert
-chunky little legs
-at 2 month appt, weighed 9.88 lbs, 21 inches long
-sleeps about 3-4 hour stretches at night
-doesn't like baths (did not get that from your mother :) 



2 comments:

  1. the difference between 1 and 2 months is amazing! i always thought babies grew fast, but having your own really drives that home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO cute. She looks a lot like her brother in a few of these pictures. You have beautiful children!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...