7.07.2014

finger foods

I got a little blog happy and posted lots of recent things lately including the rest of our 4th of July and other fun things. So scroll down for more updates. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed that I haven't taken the chance to pull out the camera for simple, small moments of the days as much with Evelyn as I did with Blake. I know it will never be fair, but for my sake, I want to remember all the cute little stages this sweet girl of mine goes through. I'm really loving this stage right now. She is just so happy and interactive. The other day while Blake was napping I enjoyed just playing and watching E eat her little snacks. She dumped them all out, but ate every single one. 

That smile! It's just about the cutest thing. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...