9.29.2014

behind the scenes of a recent project

This blog has been slacking a little. It's because I've been scrambling to finish up a project that has been in the works for years now!

Every year I forget how much I love Halloween. So I put together 31 Days of simple Halloween ideas that combine traditions and recipes from my mom as well as some of my own.


Blake has been my little assistant while Evelyn naps. And I have to say he has really come to love Halloween already! We have had lots of fun together. Here's a sneak peek of some of the fun we'll be sharing...





If you'd like to follow along, head over to So Festive! for a new idea posted daily from now until Halloween. 

If you've missed the first few posts, you can catch up here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...