12.25.2014

a white christmas!!

My favorite part of Christmas Day was waking up to a blanket of new snow. It's been a very warm December and to get snow was a real Christmas treat!

After we had breakfast and opened presents, we didn't have anywhere to go until the afternoon. It was a nice change from the last years having to rush off to talk to missionary siblings. We bundled up and headed outside to build a snowman, make snow angles, and have a snowball target practice.

I've been waiting for snow to take some fun photos of Blake and Evelyn and since we finally had it, I did a little photo shoot before we were all too cold. I'm grateful my family puts up with me and my crazy photo ideas!


^ I was feeding Evelyn snow, not shoving it in her face :) She loved eating snow. 



Yay for a White Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...