5.15.2015

i am a mother

^i spy a baby bump! 

^ balloon send off to my angel mother in heaven

How grateful I am to be a mother. I've hated Mother's Day for a long, long time. But, as the time goes on, my heart heals more and more and instead of it being a day that I realize what I don't have, it has become a day to celebrate my sacred and joyful role as a mother. Most days don't feel sacred as I'm running around from diaper to dishes, potty training accidents one after another, laundry to lunches, but as I was pondering on Sunday night and writing in my journal, I was overcome with gratitude.

I've always dreamed of being a mother and it really does bring my greatest joy. I'm so excited to welcome another little one into our family this Fall. Life will be crazy I'm sure, but there's nothing else I'd rather be doing.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...