9.05.2015

choo-chooing at the train park

Last weekend our ward had a YW fundraiser and ward party at the neighborhood train park. We definitely lucked out that the owners are in our ward, so we get special privileges like this. We had a whole day full of places to be, so stopped by for a quick train ride and to drop off the baked goods I made for the bake sale. 

I'm telling you, it's all about presentation, people! Brandon sometimes makes fun of me for presentation, but these rolls and jam went for a lot of money. And I'm convinced it's because of the cute gingham fabric. 


I'm not sure if Evelyn like the train ride or popcorn more. Either way, I'm not sure how she got to be such a big girl. 





A really bad panoramic photo, but how cute is this train park?? 



We can't for the next party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...