12.10.2015

all a girl need is a doughnut

{November 24} So Festive has been a fun hobby and this year, it's grown in ways that have stretched me and allowed me to partner with some fun companies and collaborations. I try to be very selective in the projects I choose because I want them to fit within the scope of the blog and also not take away too much from my family. However, I'm grateful that I have a hobby that brings in a little extra income and that I can do from home with my children nearby.

Little Miss E got to help me with a recent photo shoot while Blake was at gymnastics and Oliver was napping. You can see my post here, but here are some of the outtakes and behind the scenes.

She took my lens cap and kept pretending to take pictures. She knows me too well. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...